January 31, 2008
January 30, 2008
PSP RULES at the February 18 workshop.
mga kapatid ko sa PSP ito sana yung hinihingi kong
tulong sa grupo sana mabigyan natin ng konteng oras
ang pagtulong sa manikako.
yours truly, FABO
January 29, 2008
"Walls, trains or house fronts - graffiti need to be sprayed on solid, "real" backgrounds. Doesn't it? An answer to this is provided by the "Tagged in Motion" project, which builds a bridge between real graffiti art and its virtual depiction. The centre of attention is the graffiti artist DAIM, who co-created the nextwall. Equipped with the appropriate technology, DAIM sprays graffiti into empty space. In a large hall, three cameras using Motion Capturing record DAIM's position and the movements he executes with a virtual spray can. The assimilated data is shown to him in real time in a pair of video glasses - as free-floating 3D graffiti in space. In this way he can decide how and where to apply his strokes, and via a Bluetooth controller can also determine the colours, strength of brushstrokes and textures of his work." More info here.
story nicked from woostercollective.com
January 28, 2008
to join Graff4 *Deadline March 31, 2008
- - canvas of any size
- - all artworks must express the word ‘ TRIBE ’ in graffiti font.
- - Artist is free to use any style, color and medium.
- - deadline of submission will be on the 31st March 2008
- - contestants must send their artworks to :
- Graffiti Competition 4 No 8, Beringin 4, Tmn Beringin, 75350 Melaka .
- - contestants are only allowed to send a maximun of 3 canvases.
- - Entry fee is only RM 10. - about Php 125/ USD 3.50
- ( A free T-shirt will be given on the day of event)
- - all works will be retained under KLAN and KLAN holds the rights should to display,
- show, publish, duplicate & print or even dispose all the entries without participant's consent.
- - judges’ decisions are final
- - art works will be judged by theme/concept: 20%, color combinations: 20%,
- skills: 20%, style: 20% , techniques: 20%
- - for more info , please call : 012 6013 492 ( Joe Tribe )
January 25, 2008
January 23, 2008
Collaboration is a human activity. Activity is the basic unit of analysis to study human behavior. There are 3 classifications of collaboration: (1) coordination , in which 2 or more individuals achieve a common goal, (2) cooperation â€“ in which 2 or more individuals take to attain multi-directional goals and (3) is co-construction, in which the goals are un-defined.
In multi-directional dependencies, these classifications take into effect as the artist tries to merge different facets of his life to create a definition of himself, an explanation, and more importantly an understanding of the many levels that he has. He uses images that are easily recognizable and readily understood but at the same time inter-played with arrows, bursts of paint and canvas â€œspikesâ€ to relay the many paths that the artist walks. The artist uses his environment as his stimuli to find his role and to give meaning to his existence.
He is a man of relationships - social, personal and emotional.
His art is an amalgam of these relationships.
The works are done in acrylic on canvasses. Combining fashion illustration and graffiti style arrows, insinuate the collaboration of two different but coordinating facets of the artist.
CLiNT production designer / art director / W.O.R.M.S. designer / gallery manager
January 22, 2008
January 21, 2008
January 17, 2008
January 10, 2008
January 08, 2008
for gallery hours inquiry hit up
Tel # 440.8807
January 06, 2008
Isang masigabong palakpakan sa ating lahat!!!