CREATE! JOIN! PASS!
THEME: MARKADONG ESPASYO (Marked Spaces)
CONTEST PERIOD MARCH 01 to MAY 02, 2010
SUBMISSION DEADLINE MAY 03, 2010 up to 6PM Only.
JUDGING PERIOD MAY 03 to MAY 06, 2010
1. Competition is open to all 18yrs. old to 35yrs old Filipinos who are students, enthusiasts, and practicing street artists.
2. Graffiti Art should be created only during the stated contest period (MARCH 01 to MAY 02, 2010) within The Republic of The Philippines.
3. A contestant may submit one (1) entry only.
4. Participants will be asked to create a Graffiti Art on Legal or allowed spaces showing a design/art interpretation of "MARKADONG ESPASYO (Marked Spaces)”. The artists will create a graffiti art of anything they want to show, design, paint or a statement considering that they need to include the word "Markado" on their artwork.
5. Participants will then submit a Photograph of their Artwork on site (Fullshot and Detail Shot), A map of where their Art is located with complete address and a signed letter stating that the owner of the space indeed allowed them to create the art piece to their wall or space. Use of logos and brand names, foul language and violent actions are grounds for immediate disqualifications.
6. Entries shall be submitted on or before the deadline in digital copy in Data DVD or Data CD (JPEG format only), with at least 280/300 DPI and A Hard Copy printed in 8R Photo Paper. Place it inside a brown envelope together with the corresponding entry form (Will be provided upon submission of entries), Map showing the exact location of the artwork and the written agreement between the artist and space owner and submit to Pinoy Events Management
7. Entries submitted should be accompanied with a duly filled out and signed Graffiti Art Entry Form.
8. No name or any mark identifying the artist shall be included in the photo itself. Only Pseudo-Names or Alias will be allowed.
9. Post-processing on the submitted photo documentation of your work is not allowed.
10. Entries should not be submitted or to be submitted to any other competition, owned by other entity, nor subject of any copyright issue.
10. All Entries submitted will not be used for any commercial purposes other than the marketing collaterals, documentation and publication of “Markado” on future events with full acknowledgment artist’s name without any monetary compensation or anything of pecuniary value, if used. The artist retains full copyright/intellectual property right over the submitted entry.
11. There will be 10 finalists but only 3 will be awarded as winners. The Judges and Organizing Committee will do their best to visit the 10 Finalist Graffiti Artworks on site to be properly evaluated. Announcement of Winners will be at the closing program of the event on May 7, 2010 at SMX Convention Center Mall of Asia Complex Manila Philippines
The primary organization, together with the creative consultant and the logistics arm for the graffiti art contest shall oversee the selection of finalists and winners of top three prizes. They shall also select competent judges.
12. Non-finalist entries will be kept by Organizing Committee within thirty (30) days from the date of declaration and awarding of winners, otherwise, the same shall be disposed of properly to prevent unauthorized use.
13. Judges' decision is final.
14. Violation of any above-stated rules and/or non-compliance of the same shall be a ground for automatic disqualification.
15. Organizing Committee and creative consultant and their relatives up to the third civil degree of consanguinity and affinity are disqualified from joining the competition.
With a Certificate of Recognition signed by the Judges, Organizing Committee Head and Creative Consultant.
*GREAT PRIZES AWAITS THE WINNERS! LIST OF PRIZES TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
PINOY EVENTS MANAGEMENT
HOTLINE +63(2) 6641639 or +63(2) 4862221